- Finnish language support.
- Faster parsing with switching to regex module.
- RETURN_AS_TIMEZONE_AWARE setting to return tz aware date object.
- Fixed conflicts with month/weekday names similarity across languages.
- Added Hijri Calendar support.
- Added settings for better control over parsing dates.
- Support to convert parsed time to the given timezone for both complete and relative dates.
- Fixed problem with caching
- Added month names and week day names abbreviations to several languages.
- More simplifications for Russian and Ukranian languages.
- Fixed problem with parsing time component of date strings with several kinds of apostrophes.
- Support for Jalali Calendar.
- Belarusian language support.
- Indonesian language support.
- Extended support for Russian and Polish.
- Fixed bug with time zone recognition.
- Fixed bug with incorrect translation of “second” for Portuguese.
- Compatibility with Python 3 and PyPy.
- languages.yaml data cleaned up to make it human-readable.
- Improved Spanish date parsing.
- Support for generic parsing of dates with UTC offset.
- Support for Filipino dates.
- Improved support for French and Spanish dates.
- Easy to use parse function
- Languages definitions using YAML.
- Using translation based approach for parsing non-english languages. Previously,
dateutil.parserinfowas used for language definitions.
- Better period extraction.
- Improved tests.
- Added a number of new simplifications for more comprehensive generic parsing.
- Improved validation for dates.
- Support for Polish, Thai and Arabic dates.
- Support for
- Fixed building and packaging issues.
- First release on PyPI.